5.03.2015

Banana Split Dessert Stand

Last week, a group of women were meeting and wanted to have banana splits poolside. I had been asked to create some decorations. So, I came up with bunting in sherbet colors to hang on the brick archways surrounding the patio, next to the pool and also a little ice cream parlor style awning for the dessert table.

Much to my dismay, BOTH cameras (did you see that?! I had back-up and still failed!) were either full/dead and I only got one picture! And it was only about 1/3 of the way into setting up, BUT I wanted to share it anyways.

If you're having a party or get together, consider having Lilly Jane be your event planner!

The wind was blowing pretty well this lovely evening, I hadn't finished putting out all the party fare either!! And I was not completely done setting up the awning. Oh well! Most important lesson re-learned...always check your cameras before leaving the house.